There are many benefits to registering for My Account, including the ability to:
- Check the balance of your bill.
- Update My Circle numbers.
- Make a payment.
- Check minutes of use.
- View rate plan.
- Get detailed phone information.
- Change billing contact information.
- Sign up for paperless billing.
- View and download reports.
To register, follow these steps:
- Go to My Account Registration.
- Click Register.
A new window opens.
- Enter any phone number associated with your account
The Profile Registration - Profile Details window appears.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and select "Accept", "Decline", or "Cancel".
- Select "Accept" to continue your registration and enter Profile information.
- If you select "Decline", your registration will not be completed.
- If you select "Cancel", your registration will not be completed.
- Enter the following information:
- Username desired
- Email address
- Select a Challenge Question from the dropdown
- Enter Challenge Question Answer
- Click Continue.
- If possible, a registration code will be sent to your Alltel phone number via a free text message. You will receive this message even if you have text messaging blocked on your phone.
- When you receive the code, click Code Received and enter the registration code.
If you leave the page before receiving your registration code, do one of the following:
- Go to My Account.
- Open the text message (SMS) you received that contains your registration code.
- Enter the username and password you created during registration.
- Click Continue.
- Enter the registration code.
Note: If you are registering a recently purchased data card or MiFi, you will not receive a registration code via SMS. Please contact Alltel Customer Service at 1-800-ALLTEL-1 to obtain the registration code.
Congratulations! You can now use My Account to manage your account online.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Q: I'm trying to register but it says my account is 'blocked'. What does that mean?
A: Account Administrators have the ability to block online access or registration by contacting Alltel. To unblock the account, the Account Administrator must present a photo ID at an Alltel retail or authorized agent location.
- Q: Why am I unable to log into My Account?
A: If you are unable to login to My Account, first make sure you have the correct user name and password. If you are still unable to login, your account may have been suspended due to non-payment. To reactivate your phone please call 1-800-ALLTEL1 or visit your local Alltel retail store to make a payment. Once your line is reactivated you can log back in to My Account. You will need to update your preferred number.